9.04.2010

Recieved the Echo 1 M4

So, I got it a few days ago, and I've been playing around with it a little bit.

This thing is freaking awesome. The main receiver housing is plastic, but it's very high quality plastic that's is very solid. It's heavier then I expected(about 6 pounds with the battery). The only things that wobble on it are the collapsible stock and the front sling attachment. Both of those are completely expected to have some play.

The trigger response is amazing compared to the other M4 I have(granted that one is a POS). All my mags fit very snug(no wobble at ALL), but still drop free when I hit the mag release. I dunno, i don't have much to say about it. Have a couple of pictures I guess. After the jump.








This one is the whole collection, minus the old POS M4.

No comments:

Post a Comment